Program C – Knox LAC XC Championship Day
Sat 4th Aug at Jells Park North. See course map.
First race starts at 9am sharp.
Parent Duty: register here for this week https://www.volunteersignup.org/PEKFW
Each family has been required to do 2 x duties throughout the season.
Sign-up above if you still need to reach your quota.
ProgC Race Order: U9&10 1500m > U13-16 3000m > U6 500m > > Parent’s 1500m > U7&8 1000m > U11&12 2000m
Knox LAC athletes that have met the qualification requirements are eligible for medals on the day.
Athletes from other Centres and those that have not met these requirements are still welcome to compete on the day, but are not eligible for medals.
What did I need to do to qualify?
- Be a registered Knox LAC athlete, AND
- Compete at least 60% of normal Knox LAC XC meets, AND
- Your family must have assisted at least twice with duty during the XC season.
Have I qualified?
Those families that have not yet met the ‘parent duty’ criteria would have received an email in the past few weeks stating that you were still required to volunteer.
If you do still need to volunteer to reach the minimum ‘parent duty’ criteria then please click here now.
- Qualified: Yes! You are eligible for medals on the day.
- No Duty: No. You have done at least 60% of meets but your family has not assisted with duty during the season. You are still welcome to compete, but are not eligible for medals on the day.
- Not Qualified: No. You have not met the qualification requirements. You are still welcome to compete, but are not eligible for medals on the day.