We recommend that you try out Little Aths before registering.
Come to one of our official ‘Come and Try’ or ‘Bring a friend’ days (see the Calendar) or you can come to one of the regular competition days. Knox LAC does offer a two week trial. This will give prospective athletes a chance to see if they like it before they commit to the season.
If you wish to trial at athletics before you register, please contact the Knox LAC Registrar at email@example.com
Note: Prospective athletes are welcome to try Little Aths, provided they have not previously attended or registered with Little Aths.
You may also like to check out our Frequently Asked Questions, for a variety of information for prospective athletes and their families.
2020-21 Full Season Costs (includes Winter Cross Country) are:
- $205 for the first athlete in the family*
- $150 for each additional athlete in the same family
*Includes $30 Working Bee Levy, refundable after attending a working bee.
2021 Winter Cross Country Season Only
- $65 per athlete
All registrations must be submitted and paid online with Little Athletics Victoria (LAVic). Registrations and payments of fees are no longer undertaken by the centre.
Registering with Little Athletics Victoria
To register: Go to lavic.com.au and either click MEMBERSHIP or goto MEMBER PORTAL
You must provide proof of age to the Centre when registering for the first time. This should be provided at the athlete’s first meet or you can email proof of age to the Knox LAC registrar
To register as a new member, there is two methods
- Click MEMBERSHIP
- Click NEW MEMBER.
- When finding closest centre click on Knox Little Athletics Centre
- Review the age requirements Then Click Next Step
- Review Proof of Age Information.
- When ready to progress, click Trial Member offer
- Choose Option A to Trial or Choose Option B to register as a new member
- Then follow the prompts.
- Goto the Member Portal
- Click NEW Registration
- At Centre select Knox Little Athletics Centre.
- At Club, select the club you wish to join.
- Then follow the following prompts.
You will receive an email from LAVic with login details. If you do not receive an email or do not know your login details, you can request them online.
To renew your membership, head to the member portal on the LAVic website and login then follow the prompts.
If you require assistance registering, please contact LAVic on 03 8646 4510.