- No Dogs – LAVic rules (and the centre) do not permit dogs at any little athletics events – Please do not bring your dog/s – you will be asked to leave the venue. We do not allow dogs in the venue at any time.
- No Balls – do not bring footballs, soccer balls etc – Balls being kicked around are a hazard to athletes. You will be asked to put them back in your car.
- No Bikes – Do not bring their bikes or scooters, roller blades/skates skateboards etc – We do not allow them in the venue at any time. You will be asked to put them back in your car.
- No golf or other sports – Golf practice nets are adjacent to the cricket nets and are available for public use.
- Please follow the directions of committee members or other staff at the venue. This is particularly important when maintenance staff are working. You may be asked to leave an areas while work is occurring due to safety concerns.
- Members Only During Training Times – Athletics clubs may restrict members of the public entering the venue. This is safety issue form our club members that have training rights.
- These rules and other conditions of entry are clearly signed at the entry gates to the venue. Please make sure you are aware of them.
These rules and other conditions of entry are clearly signed at the entry gates to the venue. Please make sure you are aware of them.
Member Clubs – Training Times
Knox Little Athletics Centre – Mondays and Wednesdays 4.30pm to 7pm
Knox Seniors Athletics Club – Tuesdays and Thursdays 4.30pm to 7pm
Knox Masters Athletics – Wednesday 7.00pm onwards
Knox Tri Club – Thursdays 7pm anwoards
Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays – reserved for booked training sessions and competitions days.
Please note that the venue is booked and used by other groups during the week – in particular schools – public access is not permitted during these times.