This page lists the various policies in place that govern the Centre.
Outlines the Centre’s purpose, lists all of the rules of operation, and set out the members’ rights and responsibilities.
- Certificate of Currency for Public Liability insurance (Valid Until 31 August 2020)
Certificate of Incorporation
Code of Conduct & Dispute Resolution
Explains how the Centre expects its members and their guests to behave, and is aligned with LAVic’s Code of Conduct.
For more information, see:
- LAVic Policy – Codes of Conduct Policy, 2019.
- KnoxLAC Complaints Policy
- Complaints Guide
- Informal Complaint Form
- Formal Complaint Form
Outlines the standards to which the Centres must comply, and statement of commitment to child protection.
Includes information about the Working With Children Check.
For more information, see the Child Protection page.
Other governance documents
- KnoxLAC Social Media Policy
- KnoxLAC Photographic Policy (Updated November 2020)
- KnoxLAC Award Criteria
- LAVic Extreme Weather Policy
For other Policies see the LAVic Governance and Policies.