This page lists the various policies in place that govern the Centre.
Outlines the Centre’s purpose, lists all of the rules of operation, and set out the members’ rights and responsibilities.
For more information, see the Knox LAC Constitution, July14.
Code of Conduct & Dispute Resolution
Explains how the Centre expects its members and their guests to behave, and is aligned with LAVic’s Code of Conduct.
For more information, see:
- LAVic Policy – Codes of Conduct Policy, 2019.
- Complaints Handling Procedures
- Informal Complaints Process
- Informal Complaint Form
- Formal Complaints Process
- Formal Complaint Form
Outlines the standards to which the Centres must comply, and statement of commitment to child protection.
Includes information about the Working With Children Check.
For more information, see the Child Protection page.
Other governance documents
- KnoxLAC Social Media Policy **update 31/07/19**
- KnoxLAC Photographic Policy, Jun10.
- KnoxLAC Award Criteria, Jun11.
- KnoxLAC Extreme Weather Policy **updated 28/01/19**