If you are heading to State Relay Championships this weekend at Casey Fields there is some important information for you to read through.
Below is the current timetable. Please check your event times. Please ensure you have discussed the events with your relay team coach.
The duty roster has been published. You can download the roster below. Please check you duty and time that you are required.
Please note: A number of centres have withdrawn from relays this week and as such we have been given additional duty roles at short notice. These were provided to the Knox Team Manager on Wednesday night and have been reflected in current duty roster below.
There are also few duty roles that have not yet been allocated by LAVic as a result of the late centre withdrawals. Knox maybe given further additional duties over the weekend. Therefore every family attending must be prepared to pick a up a duty if required. The Knox Team Manger will advise families when needed.
Every family and every Knox Athlete must check in with the Knox Team Manager on arrival at the venue.
Knox LAC Location at the Venue and Weather
Knox LAC will have tents setup on the back straight adjacent to the 1500m start. There will be enough tents for teams competing. Don’t forget to bring your chairs.
Please note the weather on Saturday is for showers or two with a possible storm. Please ensure you bring enough clothing to stay warm and dry. Sunday is looking to be a much better day. Partly cloudy and slight chance of a shower.
Food and Drinks
The canteen at the venue will not be open. There will be a BBQ operating and two coffee vans. We suggest you bring your all your food and drink needs for the day.
- The event is being run under the Public Event Framework a new Lower Risk Tier 2 permit. With restrictions easing there is still a cap on attendees and this is now 5000 patrons at any time throughout the day.
- LAVic have therefore amended that ALL spectators are permitted to attend and everyone must sign in with issued QR code which will be posted at the venue.
- While masks must still be carried at all times they will not be required to be worn while spectating.
- LAVic are asking centres and spectators to leave once they have finished all events, the hard entry and exit times have been removed.
- Covid protocol will still be in place and CSO’s will be in attendance on both days.
Call Room and Uniform
All athletes must be present at the call room no later than 20mins before the scheduled event time.
Athletes must be wearing centre approved uniform with Coles badge and name patch. The name patch must have Commonwealth Bank Sticker on it. If your name patch does not have you will need to see the Knox Team Manager to get one.
Please do not forget your name patch we will not be able to provide a new patch on the day.
The track will be open for warm up between 8.00am and 9.30am and during the lunch break on both days.
Good luck to all our athletes for the weekend.