All families competing at the Knox Championship have been emailed the requirements for competing and wearing wearing correct uniform. As a reminder please note the following:
Uniforms and Name Patches
All athletes MUST wear correct CLUB uniform with name/registration patch. Knox Centre competition tops are not be worn.
Please do not forget to bring your name/registration patch. If required, replacement patches must be obtained (gold coin donation to RCH Appeal) prior to competing in your event. If you do not have a name patch on, you will not be permitted to compete.
Call Room and Events Information
- There are no call rooms and no event announcements, athletes need to be at their event 10 minutes before the listed time for each event.
- There are no heats, all track events are straight finals.
- If you have a track event and field event on at the same times, the TRACK event takes PRIORITY. Advise the field event that you will be there once you have finished your race.
- There are only a few minutes allocated per athlete in most of the field events, so if you have a clash your field event (apart from high jump) may be over before you return. As long as you have advised the chief that you had a clash you will be able to fit your jumps/throws in while the next group is there, provided you return promptly.
- Alternatively, if you have time beforehand, see if you can get your jumps/throws done earlier.
Parent Duty is compulsory. Please check the attached duty roster and report in no later than 15 minutes prior to the rostered start time. Failure to attend duty may result in athletes being withdrawn from events.