Reminder for everyone attending training this week, that covid protocols and Restricted Activity Directions are still in place. While they have eased from last week, the following protocols are in place for this week:
- All attendees must sign in via QR code (Manual sign in will also be available) will be available at the turnstile entry.
- Training groups will be no more than 20 athletes to a group.
- No more than the minimum number of people required to conduct training are permitted to be in attendance.
- General spectators are not permitted. Only parents supervising dependants are permitted.
- Access to clubrooms, change rooms, storerooms subject to a density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm is permitted.
- Any shared equipment is to be sanitised between users.
- Face coverings must be carried at all times by all persons 12 years and older; face coverings must be worn indoors at all times; they need only be worn outdoors only if physical spacing of 1.5m can’t be maintained.