Knox LAC cross country 26 June at Jells Park North. (Entry via Waverley Road)
With the further easing of restrictions this week, LAVic released the updated protocols on Friday afternoon. To comply with the protocols and the Restricted Activity Directions, this Saturday at Cross Country the following applies.
- First event is from 9.00am. No set time for other races.
- No minimum groups sizes. The cap on group sizes has been removed. There will be one race per age groupings.
- NAME PATCHES MUST BE WORN. Athletes without name patches on will not be permitted to run.
- QR codes will be at the venue and all attendees must sign in
- Spectators are permitted and must also sign in via the QR code
- Face masks must be carried by all those 12 and over. Social distancing will be enforced. If you cannot socially distance you will be asked to wear your mask.
- CSO’s will be enforcing the covid protocols.
Race Order – Program C
9.00 am Start – U9&10 1500m; U13-16 3000m ; U6 500m; U7&8 1000; U11&12 2000m
Parent Duty – Register here
There are still a number of duty slots that need to be filled including canteen. If you have not undertaken your duty this season please sign up and help out.
Canteen will be available this Saturday including BBQ.