Knox LAC athletes that have met the qualification requirements are eligible for medals on the day.
Athletes from other Centres and those that have not met these requirements are still welcome to compete on the day, but are not eligible for medals.
What did I need to do to qualify?
- Be a registered Knox LAC athlete, AND
- Compete at least 60% of normal Knox LAC CC meets, AND
- Your family must have assisted with duty during the CC season.
Have I qualified?
The file below lists all Knox athletes that have participated in CC this season.
- Qualified: Yes! You are eligible for medals on the day.
- No Duty: No. You have done at least 60% of meets but your family has not assisted with duty during the season. You are still welcome to compete, but are not eligible for medals on the day.
- Not Qualified: No. You have not met the qualification requirements. You are still welcome to compete, but are not eligible for medals on the day.
Give me another chance!
If you are a Knox LAC athlete that is not eligible for medals, and would like this reviewed:
- No Duty: One last chance – sign-up for duty NOW!
- Not Qualified: Consideration only given to athletes injured during the season.
For your last chance at qualification or if you have any questions, please email Rob at email@example.com BEFORE 6pm this Thursday 27 July.