Friday 31st January Twilight Meeting **Please Read**

KLAC is aware of the current high temperature that is forecast for Melbourne tomorrow. A decision will be made by 3.30pm tomorrow whether we cancel the program or we go ahead.

Athletes, volunteers & parents are our number one priority… the past we have made the call too early when cancelling the program then the weather completely changes.

This will be communicated on the Knox website, Knox Facebook & Knox Instagram before 3.30pm tomorrow. Please checking before heading to the track.

Note: The uniform shop will be open from 5.45pm to 6.45pm even if we cancel tomorrow night.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.