LA Vic have announced that all Regions will offer Multi Class events at their Region Track and Field Carnivals this year. The events offered will be 100m, 800m, Shot Put & Long Jump.
As these are invitational events, no medals will be awarded. Regions are taking registrations directly, athletes do not have to register online. EMR email is email@example.com
Multi Class athletes can still enter State Track & Field directly & do not have to qualify at Region, it’s just an extra opportunity for these athletes to compete.
The portal for Multi Class State Track & Field will open next week.
- Sat 29Jun: Cross Country - Lewis Park - Handicap Day (D)
- Sat 6Jul: State Road Relay Cross Country Championships at Sandown
- Sat 13Jul: Cross Country - Nortons Park (A)
- Sat 20Jul: Cross Country - Tirhatuan Park (B)
- Sat 27Jul: Cross Country - Jells Park North - Championship Day (C)
- 2019 State Multi-Class Cross Country Championships
- Cross Country This Saturday 29th June – Handicap Day at Lewis Park
- Duty Roster for EMR XC This Saturday 22nd June
- Cross Country This Saturday 15th June – Knox Track
- EMR Fun Run This Saturday 22nd June for U6’s, U7’s & U8’s at Jells Park South. **Entries Close this Friday**