Saturday 24th November – Weather Update

We are planning to go ahead with the program tomorrow, but will also keep an eye on the weather.

If the weather is bad we will make the call around 8.15am if we decide to cancel & will post on KLAC website & Facebook.

No news means that we are on.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.