Welcome to Knox Open Twilight for Season 2022/23 to be held on 10 December 2022. Thank you to all those that registered for the event. We have more than 400 athletes attending. A huge thank you to all of the centres for supporting what is going to be a great afternoon and evening of athletics
The program for this Saturdays Knox Open Twilight is now completed for all track & field events. You can download the timetable below.
Please Note: There will be no changes to the event timetable.
- Events will start at 2pm sharp
- There are no Call Rooms for any events – just go straight to the marshalling area indicated in the timetable.
- Please refer to the maps around the venue if unsure where to go.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to the listed start time for your events.
- If you have a clash between a track and a field event, please advise the field event first that you have a clash, then report to the relevant track event.
- Once you have completed the track event you can go straight to the field event provided you checked in beforehand.
Venue Entry – Entry to the venue is via the gate at the southern end of the venue (Grandstand end).
Canteen – Canteen service will be available from 2pm. A BBQ will be running from 4.30pm until 7pm. Food from the BBQ can be purchased through the Canteen. Coffee Van will be onsite from 2pm.
Duty Roster For Knox Families
For all the Knox LAC families attending open day, the parent duty roster has been released, and can now be downloaded below. Please note your duty and time.
As the duty roster is set, there will be little chance of changing it.
Please note: Parent duty at Open Day is compulsory. A reminder that all Knox parents agreed to the condition of undertaking duty when registering.
Note: Knox LAC does enforce the following policy:
If you do not turn up for the duty assigned to you, or you do not complete your duty as required, your child will be scratched from all their events and will take no further part.
If you cannot do the duty assigned to you, you are responsible for finding another person/family to do that assigned duty, and advise the Duty Manager at track without delay of the change.
If you scratch your child between now and Saturday you are still required to turn up for duty.