LAVIC issued this afternoon (3 December 2021) to all centres updated Covid Safety Protocols to be implemented from today.
The updated protocols can be found on the LAVic website here:
A reminder to all families – LAVic have set the following requirements within the protocols:
– Stay away from Little Athletics activities if they are feeling unwell;
– Get tested and remain at home until their symptoms resolve;
– Seek medical assistance as required.
– CSOs will advise those attending sanctioned competition & training activities to go home and get tested that if they have cold or flu symptoms
– Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising children at sanctioned training activities. The presence of supervising parents/guardians are required for the safe conduct of sanctioned Little Athletics activities.
Please do not drop off your child off and leave. A parent/guardian must be in attendance at all little athletic activities.